Make More, Teach Less is a comprehensive video course where Jennifer Foxx will guide you in the ins of outs of running a music camp or workshop. Music camps are win-win solutions for both teachers and students. Whether you teach privately or run a music school, there are a lot of possibilities to explore!
Gone are the days of losing income during the summer. Not only can you retain your summer income teaching less days, you can even earn MORE over the summer.
Students LOVE participating in camp and look forward to it each year. Now is the time to step out of the box and start offering a music camp this summer!
All who sign up for a Music Educator Resources course will be invited to join the exclusive Facebook group; a community of like minded teachers where we share ideas, ask questions, give or receive advice and more! Hope you will join us!
Basic edition includes:
- The Logistics or running a camp (Who, What, Why, When and Where)
- Structure and Scheduling ideas
- Ground Rules and Policies
- Fees, License and Liabilities
- Marketing ideas
- Lesson Planning Tips
- Do’s and Don’ts in running a camp
- Course Workbook with helpful questions to help you along your journey.
- Plus you will be invited to join an exclusive membership to our private Facebook community.
Consider upgrading to Premium...
Premium edition includes:
Everything the Basic edition includes PLUS...
- Camp Lesson Plan Templates
- An Inside Look at Creating a Lesson (which includes a complete Blues Improvisation LESSON PLAN you can use for a workshop or camp!)
- My full 2018 Musicathlon Christmas camp
- Example Camp Documents (a look at my registration forms, how I word my letters to parents and how I like to schedule my own camps and workshops.)
- 20 Popular Activities you can do at your own camp
- Popular Game Tools to use at your camp that have been a hit with mine!
- Music Camp Theme Ideas to help get you started
- Premium edition value $150.00!
Jennifer Foxx began her music education at 8 years old when she began taking piano lessons. With almost 30 years of teaching experience, she began teaching piano lessons at age 15, later studying to be an elementary school teacher and then ultimately deciding to teach piano lessons full time.
Jennifer Foxx has over 20 years of experience in speaking and enjoys giving presentations to fellow music teachers, sharing with them her teaching ideas and practices on topics such as technology, business, practicing, motivational programs, group lessons and summer music camps.
Jennifer Foxx has been interviewed on podcasts, The Modern Musician Show, TeachPianoToday.com and TimTopham.com. She has written articles for Clavier Companion magazine, The Piano Bench Magazine, TimTopham.com and has reviewed for the American Music Teacher magazine. Jennifer Foxx is nationally recognized from her teacher resource blog: MusicEducatorResources.com.
Jennifer Foxx has been a member of the Music Teachers National Association since 2000. She has served twice as chapter President; Tooele Chapter (2004-2006) and Phoenix Chapter (2011-2013) as well as other positions as needed.
A piano teacher, blogger, music educational resource and curriculum developer, Jennifer Foxx loves to share music resources, teach and connect with music educators from all around the world.
Music Resource Store: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Music-Educator-Resources
PreviewModule 1- Introduction (2:03)
StartModule 2- Logistics (11:12)
StartModule 3- Structure and Scheduling (10:07)
StartModule 4- Ground Rules and Policies (6:15)
StartModule 5- Fees, Licensing & Liability (4:38)
StartModule 6- Marketing (11:52)
StartModule 7- Lesson Planning Tips (3:53)
StartModule 8- Do's and Don'ts (5:59)
StartModule 9- Conclusion (2:08)
Frequently Asked Questions
This course is for you if you are needing some guidance in creating a successful and motivating summer camp for your students. Creating a camp does take some planning, so don't put it off, get started TODAY!